AI Fueling Hospitality companies to be Smart!
HR managers, recruiting agencies and even brands around the world would rate the introduction of Artificial Intelligence to recruiting as one of the landmark trends in the past couple of years. More than 35% of recruiters in general have already adopted AI into their hiring process. They testify that this decision has made them work smarter. Hospitality recruitment companies are under immense pressure to meet the staffing demands and here is how AI can fuel this market to work smarter.
- Automate those boring tasks: Some of those tedious tasks of scheduling interviews, updating profile status, coordinating between teams and so on can eat up a lot of time which recruiters can other use to do more result oriented jobs. Bringing in automation to all these tasks will be a smart move which directly impacts your team’s productivity and success level.
- Efficiency that delivers: In the hospitality industry, the demand for talent is enormous but the availability of the right candidates is scarce. To attract the right kind of talent and convert them into recruits, the hospitality recruitment companies have to perform with utmost efficiency. Artificial Intelligence can up their efficiency level by making the job descriptions more precise which will attract the most suitable candidates. Investing in programmatic job advertising has yielded great ROI for recruiters.
- Improve candidate experience: In a survey conducted by AllyO, a whopping 83% of recruiters said that they are using AI to improve candidate experience throughout the hiring process. With the least amount of human involvement, AI is able to deliver quality experience to candidates. Chatbots can reply to the hoards of queries and confusions candidates have, automated messaging system can keep them posted on their job application status, data analytics can make application process easier and fun. Such quality experience will not only help the recruiters win the present candidates but will also help build a strong referral talent pool.
- Keep bias away: Recruitment market is highly advanced and is embracing diversity to enhance the quality of recruits. But at one stage or the other, bias may subconsciously influence the decisions of people. Gender, place of origin, language, age or some other factor may push the recruiters to select one candidate over another even when the other one is more deserving. AI works purely on the basis of numbers and thus completely eliminates bias to hire the best candidates.
- Smart savings on time and money: Hospitality industry is all about delivering best customer experiences and keeping positions vacant for a long time hits the brand’s quality badly. AI can help hospitality recruitment companies grab the right talents who fit right into the distinct roles and resonate brand personality within no time. Machines can be employed to speed up the screening process and reduce the burden of the recruiters allowing them to interview more suitable candidates. For both businesses and the recruiters this is a great saving in terms of money and time.
The possibilities of how AI can make recruiting smarter are endless. As Machine Learning becomes more complex and efficient, it will redefine the entire process.