5 Actions Staffing Companies in USA Can Take for Total Success
Markets crashed, businesses collapsed, and unemployment skyrocketed because of the global pandemic Covid-19. However, as we step into 2022, things are slowly getting back to normal. A new phase of the recruitment process has begun, with staffing companies developing innovative assessments and creative concepts to align the company’s requirements with skilled candidates. After a couple of challenging years, acquiring quality clients and hunting for agile talent have become staffing companies’ main priorities.
According to Global insights and data, around 70% of the agencies are optimistic about revenue growth in 2022. But how do you go about doing it? Let’s find out 5 key strategies that can assure the success of staffing companies in USA.
5 Key points for Growth of Staffing Companies in USA
These are some simple yet essential tips that can help your businesses grow in a new way.
1) Build a better network
LinkedIn is one of the professional marketplaces where you can easily find your target clients. But before that, optimize your profile, post regularly on social media, point out the touch points of clients and how your services can help them. Cold emailing is another way where you can promote your services.
2) Share your achievements with your clients
Do you want your clients to trust you, especially when working with you for the first time? The easiest way is to share your success stories, testimonials, customer reviews, etc., on social media and websites. You can also make case studies of your work, where you talk about how you help specific clients, the strategies you used, their pain points, and the final results you brought them.
3) Build Mobile-friendly websites
Do you know, one of the criteria of the Google algorithm is mobile-friendly websites to appear higher on search results? So, as a staffing company, you need to leverage this opportunity and create a mobile adaptable website. Then you can rank better, and your clients, as well as potential candidates, can easily find you.
4) Go for better technology
Staffing companies in the USA can use software solutions like CRM and ATS.
- Customer Relationship Management System (CRM): This tool mainly helps build a good relationship with your customer so that your clients can quickly solve their doubts and queries.
- Applicant Tracking System ( ATS): This system efficiently handles millions of job applications. It manages, compares the skill sets and segregates applications according to your requirement.
5) Hire a trusted RPO (Recruitment Process Outsourcing) Partner
An RPO can act as an extended arm for the staffing companies overloaded with work. Companies can share their hiring work with offshore recruiting companies to focus on their high ticket clients. But it is vital to choose a trustworthy RPO who can increase your work efficiency and provide a solution to your requirements.
Here are some benefits that staffing companies can get if they opt for RPO services.
- RPO services are cost-effective: RPO services are provided by experts who use different strategies and technology to meet the client’s needs. These services are cost-effective in the long run for the clients. They hire fast, which enhances productivity and saves a lot of time for clients.
- Innovative recruitment process: RPO customises recruitment processes according to their customer’s requirements. We see creative assignments like case studies, psychometric tests, personality tests, gamification etc., being used. These tests help show candidates’ skills, overall personality, presence of mind, etc.
- Fast Hiring: Unfilled positions can cost the efficiency and productivity of the company. RPO has big networks and talent pools, which help them quickly recruit the desired candidates.
Growing your staffing company in the right direction can be challenging and requires the integration of several factors. But one of the paramount factors is outsourcing your recruitment process for effective business.
Glocal RPO is among the offshore recruiting companies that provide an end-to-end solution to staffing companies in the USA by helping them build effective strategies, recruitment planning, offshoring talent requirements and more. Connect with us at www.glocalrpo.com